CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

We were all dressed up cause went to Denis and Karen's wedding. It was such a beautiful ceremony. It was held at Napersettlement in the chapel and then the reception was at Timpani's restaurant in Naperville. The food was so good! It was our first time out just the two of us since Elle was born. Grandma took a few pictures of us by her house.
We were in the car sitting on the expressway due to an accident so I took all kinds of pictures. We just got a new camera and I want to test it out to make sure I like it. Mark gave Best Buy his notice so we picked up everything we needed. Since Kirsten still hasn't found my camera, we thought Mark should get me one. (Friday night Best Buy asked Mark to stay on as seasonal help, and that way he could still get the discount. We will see?)



0 comments: