CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 02, 2008




This week I took Hans to Dogout my favorite place. I still love their turkey burgers, but it is sad because Bill no longer owns it. I miss seeing him when I stop by. Although Hans loves there food. Mark sometimes picks it up for us and brings it home. We decided to bring Daddy dinner since he has been working insane hours. While we were that way we went to Northbrook Court, which was my favorite mall, although I don't go to the mall to often. I would have to say my favorite now is Yorktown since they fixed it up and they have Von Maur! At Northbrook we went to play at the tree house. There was this 4 year old little girl who just loved Hans and followed him around at the end they hugged and kissed. I told the father he is going to have his hands full considering he had to adorable blond girls. I miss it although it has changed so much.

0 comments: