CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

What do I do? Well Hans has decided this year to start crying when Mark drops him off in the morning. Now Mark want me to drop him off. I don't think I could leave him crying I will never get to work on time if I do. Things have been insanely hectic with work and I am not even sure how I am going to get my masters work done. I need to put in 100 hours for my masters so during my free time I go to the deans office, so officially I have completed 4 hours/ 96 more to go! It has been fun! The more that I am in there I realize that I would like to be dean.

1 comments:

The Hoekzema's said...

I'm guessing Hans is 2. Adelyn did the same thing with nursery on Sundays at that age. She had been going to it since 6 months of age and never had a problem before. They have separation anxiety again at 2. He'll get better.